Board-Certified Physician and Medical Director of Personalabs. Earned his Bachelor of Science in chemistry and pre-med from the University of Florida in Gainesville and his Doctor of Osteopathy Medicine in 1980 from Kansas City University School of Medicine. Dr. Salko’s career has specialized in family and emergency medicine. His passion is to provide clients with the tools they need in the most convenient way possible to allow them to take charge of their own healthcare.
Personalabs affordable direct-to-consumer healthcare services include:
- Discount pricing on nearly 400 blood and lab tests
- Doctor order, oversight and critical follow-up included
- More than 2,300 patient service centers nationwide
- Convenient physician consultations via telephone or video
- Easy online ordering
- Easy online access to lab test results
- Privacy protections of personal health information
- Caring and personalized customer service
- Prescription services for some health conditions
Personalabs’ board-certified physicians can provide customers with prescriptions for:
- oral contraceptives (birth control pills).
- sexually transmitted diseases,
- urinary tract infections,
- erectile dysfunction, and